For one of our international clients, who is a key player in the International sales, networking and warehousing industries, we are looking for English speaking Account Managers. Working from our client's office in Almere, you will be the main point of contact for clients and business partners in the UK. You will form a pivotal part of a very successful international team.
- Responsible for the sales of network equipment to new and existing customers (B2B).
- Build and maintain long term customer relationships. Expand current customer portfolio and turnover.
- Execute telephone prospecting campaigns into target markets to identify, qualify and cultivate new and existing sales opportunities.
- Sales execution is done mostly over the phone and from our clients office in Almere.
- Working closely together with other departments to ensure the top quality of your sales.
- Attend daily & weekly on-site trainings to build a growing knowledge of the product and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to handle outbound calls and prospecting. The successful candidate has to be proactive, with "hunter" mentality.
- Minimum HBO (business and/or other commercial) degree;
- Proven English language proficiency
- At least 1-3 years experience in sales
- Sharp soft skills (communication, people and listening skills etc.)
- Professional attitude over the telephone
- High resistance for rejections and long sales cycles
- High determination for success, independent and proactive team player
- Fast growing, non cyclical company with international colleagues.
- A young and dynamic work atmosphere where decisions are made fast.
- You will have a great variety of responsibilities and will be part of an innovative and market leader company.
- Very generous rewards.
- Good prospects for the future.
- Fun after-work activities & social events.