The candidate is responsible for processing supplier invoices and employee expense claims in accordance with company policies and procedures, recording invoices accurately and preparation of payments. This is a 3 months temporary role.
- Processing supplier invoices and employee expense claims in accordance with company policies and procedures, involving maintenance of vendor master data, recording invoices accurately and preparation of payments.
- Resolving vendor and business queries (written and verbal) on a timely basis.
- Filing and archiving of vendor invoices in a timely manner.
- Clearing of payment bank accounts.
- Preparing and submitting cash flow forecasts to treasury.
- Performing monthly reconciliation on key vendor statements and AP related accounts.
- 1 level education with accounting/finance or vocational qualifications.
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in accounts payable or in an accounting/finance position in a Dutch organization
Up to £1 per annum