Are you an administrative professional with experience in managing an office? Do you like coordinating administrative processes and organizing office activities? If so, read on!
Our client is a leading global multinational company and is looking for an Admin Manager to manage the company's administrative tasks.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that the office is operating smoothly.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Manage the office budget.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
- Chinese proficiency. English and Dutch (could be an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of software packages.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with multi tasks.
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in a crisis.
- Administrative or hotel service experience.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.