Do you speak fluent Japanese and looking for an interesting opportunity as an administrative assistant? If so, please continue to read. Our client, a bank based in Amsterdam, is looking for an administrative assistant within the marketing department with prior experience.
- To support marketing activities and administration tasks for Marketing Officers.
- To conduct KYC, necessary procedures for account opening, maintaining the account, account closure and other administrative tasks.
- To communicate with the customers directly regarding of administrative matters.
- To prepare the management information report on a regular basis.
- To comply with various regulations, internal policies, procedures and rules.
- To understand the bank's internal procedures and processes and apply them correctly.
- Advise and support other marketing support staff in EMEA branches.
- To advise and support other marketing support staff in EMEA branches.
- Working experience with Japanese companies in Japan or in abroad is a plus.
- A good level of past experience in KYC / Banking is a plus.
- High level of IT skills, such as excel, word and PowerPoint.
- To have strong interpersonal skills engaging with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Be a good team player willing to work with us at short notice.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Up to €0.00 per annum
administrative assistant, vice president assistant, banking