How would you like to work for a company that saves the lives of pets and livestock? Do you have a passion for science, health and animals? Are you a smart cookie who likes to do administrative work, and precise with filling out lab results scans in a new system? If you also speak German fluently, then this vacancy is perfect for you!
We are looking for temporary enforcement on the German department of a great international company! You will be working as an administrative assistant, using your German language skills. The company has its EMEA Head Quarters in Hoofddorp and offers their products and services to over 175 countries around the world. The office is just a short train-ride away from Amsterdam and easily reachable by public transport and car!
Why this job is awesome for you:
- A salary of €14 to €16 per hour
- Full travel cost reimbursement
- A contract with Randstad Multilingual for 3 months
- you will make impact on the organization and you have the opportunity to develop yourself and stay at this company
How you will contribute:
Being tech-savvy, you will assist the laboratory department by scanning old documents. These documents need to be integrated precisely into a new system. The documents will be written in German, so you can use your German skills! You will have the chance to make a big impact on the organization as you will optimize the system for future use.
You will be our favourite candidate when:
- you speak German on a fluent or (near) native level, next to speaking business English
- you are skilled at Microsoft Office and you have a feeling for IT systems
- you are available from 1st of November for a period of 3 months
- ideally, you are a student in the fields of medicine, biology, chemistry or veterinary sciences or you have a strong affinity with science
If you like to be our next administration assistant, please apply by hitting the ‘soliciteren’ button! If you match the (language) requirements, one of the Multilingual colleagues will reach out to you within four working days!
Randstad Multilingual – German administrative assistant – Hoofddorp – AmsterdamUiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.