Our client is an international leader in their field and are based in the Utrecht area of the Netherlands. Currently our client is looking for a motivated Customer Service Administrator to assist their Customer Care team for the French market. The Customer Care Administrator is responsible for providing exceptional administrative assistance to the customer care team and at the same time must always represent the company and the company philosophy with the utmost integrity.
- Oversee and monitor the process of Customer discounts
- Keeps track of customer consignment inventory
- Coordinates the billing of our client's digital solutions
- Responsible for correcting invoice mistakes
- Takes responsibility for the records of customer's digital solutions and their productions upon customer request or in the case of non-payment.
- Oversees the accurate subscription of new licenses related to the various management tools
- Ensures that customer's repair requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for handling of product complaints in a timely manner with emphasis on accuracy and professionalism.
- Interfaces closely with other departments within the Company
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in administration and/or customer service, ideally with experience within a medical device company.
- Fluency in the English language is a prerequisite
- Fluency in French is a prerequisite
- Excellent administrative
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team environment
- Pro-active and Customer Service orientated
- Independent and results orientated worker
- Reliable and high sense of responsibility and urgency
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Accurate and efficient user of MSOffice (Mainly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Solid knowledge of CRM and ERP systems
Our client offers:
- A dynamic international environment
- Full-time job with a competitive annual salary (vacation allowance, plus 13th month), and bonus
- Compensation for commute
- Collective pension fund
- Option to be a part of their collective health insurance
- 26 day vacation + other special type of leave
Up to €1 per annum