Our international client who are a technology-driven company in the Amsterdam Area, are looking for a Temporary Administrator to assist their Customer Support team. The successful candidate will be the liaison between the front office customer service representatives and the operations and distribution departments. They are responsible for processing and managing sales and purchase orders accurately, in order to constantly provide high delivery performance. The Administrator works closely with the operations, distribution, purchasing and finance departments.
- Overall responsibility for processing and tracking of customer orders;
- Follow relevant procedures, policies and work instructions;
- Communication with internal departments concerning customer orders;
- Create and maintain trailer lists for shipments arriving;
- Develop basic product knowledge;
- Develop basic skills on the company's specific software for order processing.
- Support wherever necessary with administrative tasks
- MBO level;
- 3-12 months' experience in an office environment;
- Fluent English language skills plus another EU language (preferably French, German or Dutch);
- Attention to detail, excellent administrative skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Accuracy with figures;
- Ability to work independently;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Up to €1 per month