Are you an experienced sales professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Do you consider yourself self-motivated, persistent, and able to independently manage your clients? Then we have a great job opportunity for you! Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is looking to fill this position on behalf of our client who is a global leader in the LED lighting industry and the preferred partner of big companies and global brands.
As a Sales Manager in Europe you will be responsible for creating sales opportunities and win business from targeted companies, display manufactures, specialized distributors, etc. This will require daily exchange with the company’s customer base to increase product awareness, as well as build rapport with the distributors’ sales teams. Additionally, you will be required to travel to France regularly.
You will be employed directly with our client. Will be offered a monthly negotiable salary of 4,600 euro plus 8% holiday pay and commissions.
- Find and maintain relationships with potential clients
- Break down annual business plan for development of existing accounts in line with overall company objectives and review quarterly with sales management
- Fill the opportunity pipeline and influence product specifications
- Time and territory management to cover the customer base
- Maintain detailed customer records on an on-going basis through a CRM software
- Track and communicate market trends, competitive offerings, operational issues, and opportunities at a global level
- Provide periodic sales forecasts for the assigned sales territory
- Orchestrate the customer interaction with Finance and Quality departments as needed
- Liaise with your sales support team about orders
- Excellent command of French and English language, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of working experience in sales, business development, key account management, or similar.
- Strong computer skills in MS Office suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proven track record in the lighting industry is a plus
- Education in electrical engineering or electronics is a plus
We are excited to receive your application! Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.