Are you a professional with at least 4 years of experience in Business Administration? Do you have in-depth knowledge of procurement procedures and understanding of finance processes?
We are looking for an Assistant Resource Controller who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC).
- Supporting the BUC Office in the implementation of the overall workforce resource planning including drafting the Service Level Agreements with the internal clients and obtaining their signatures;
- Collecting, consolidating and implementing (internal EXCEL database and dedicated SAP module Timesheet Accounting System (TAS)) the required adjustments of the Service Level Agreements, necessary for the manpower rate calculation of the Business Unit concerned;
- Supporting the administrative implementation and monitoring of the manpower capacity in TAS for the domains under their direct responsibility;
- To act as Local Configurator of Timesheet system;
- Liaising with the ESTEC Frame contract/procurement team for the issuing of Requests for Tender and subsequent implementation in THREAD for contractor workforce management;
- Supporting the Business Unit Control (BUC) Office during the financial interim and year-end closure and for any other processes as required;
- Implementing all administrative actions related to procurement and contractual matters, including data entry in ESA Corporate (ESA-p) and local application as appropriate and monitoring of financial commitments and payment milestones, invoicing, etc.;
- Supporting the implementation and monitoring of the designated BU EsaNow IT Policy;
- Acting as Assistant Cost Centre Controller occasionally for some designated BU of a Department as required;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by management.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (with an understanding of finance processes), with relevant experience;
- Ability to liaise directly and independently with the Contracts and Purchase Office to follow up all relevant activities related to Shopping Carts, RFX, TEB nominations, etc;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools is a necessity as well as financial and related systems (ESA-p, Timesheet Management System);
- Knowledge of the ESA's Working and Procurement procedures at ESTEC is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a requirement;
- A high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.