Our client is an international event organizing company. They are offering a challenging job in which you will be responsible for being in contact with top level decision makers and setting up their invitation-only B2B events. This role is a great opportunity for developing strong marketing and sales skills, which are very valuable assets in your career. You will be part of a dynamic team within a fast paced, commercial environment. The company is looking for sales-minded, driven and self-confident people with a high energy level and willing to develop themselves further and grow.
- Inviting the top level decision makers from the German market to the events
- Discussing the investment needs of the decision makers in research calls
- Creating the event agenda based on current trends and topics in a specific industry
- Finding and inviting interesting keynote speakers to the event
- Arranging meetings between the decision makers and the solution providers at the event
- Cooperation with different teams within the company to ensure the events are of the highest quality
- A native level of German and working knowledge of English
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Sales and marketing mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about the current affairs and trends in various industries
- Ability to work both independently and in teams
- Business education and some working experience
- Good at multi-tasking and coordinating
- Stress resistant
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level.
- You will receive a thorough onboarding.
- You will receive coaching / support in your daily work.
- Join an international growing organization with plenty of opportunities and with a fun and open atmosphere.
€1 per annum