Our client is one of the market leaders in the automotive industry. As they are starting up a new team in the Netherlands they are looking for dedicated team members that want to join their BELU- team in Amsterdam (BELU = Belgium/Luxemburg). As team member of the BELU team, you have bilingual proficiency in French and Dutch, and you will be responsible for ensuring outstanding customer service in order to reach high customer satisfaction. You will have B2C and B2T contacts.
We offer you the opportunity to be part of an international team, that is just about to get started. This means, all the challenges and opportunities that come with it. If you are native in French and very fluent in Dutch you will be offered a salary of €13 per hour.
Testing your language skills is part of the application process. We are looking to hire candidates that can start as of the beginning of October.
• You have affinity with the automotive industry
• You have experience in a customer care environment
• You speak FLEMISH AND FRENCH on a high level (we do make exceptions for only French speaking candidates if you have lived in Belgium or Luxemburg).
• You have no problems in communicating written and spoken in French and Dutch
• You are flexible and have a positive outlook towards challenging situations
• You ideally live in or close to Amsterdam
• You are fun to work with
• You are fulltime available, part time (at least 24hours a week) is an option
• Answer inbound phone calls, live chat, white mail and follow the applicable administrative processes that come with it
• Handle incoming social media requests and questions
• Proactively seek out different sources in order to give a satisfying answers to your clients
• Proactively contribute to the building of a knowledge data base for you and for your colleagues (sharing best practices, etc.)
• You contribute to the department KPI’s by striving for the best results possible