For this international client, we are looking for a native French speaking Commercial Lead who is eager to develop customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and convert new business opportunities through logistics and order management. You will work directly with our clients' most interesting and demanding customers; helping to better understand their needs, develop product forecast models and deliver a strong overall customer experience.
- Expanding revenue within assigned customer segment through multi-faceted engagements, including face to face, phone, and web-based platforms (email, IM, etc)
- Establishing new customer relationships through prospecting & sales efforts
- Directing customer order forecasts to ensure assigned customer segment meets projections
- Optimizing service levels to ensure a strong customer experience
- Owning the entire customer experience, including processing customer orders, collecting payments, and coordinating order logistics
- Utilizing CRM platform to capture customer-related data and daily activities
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) or Business Administration, Management, Marketing with relevant work experience or studies in an Interior Design, Construction, Architecture field.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong adaptability, creativity and drive to succeed.
- Strong team player; motivated and extremely customer centric
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in customer management.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%).
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Professional experience selling in a B2B environment
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies to drive revenue growth
- Experienced in use of customer relationship management (CRM) software
- 0-3 years work experience, depending on need, prior roles & responsibilities
Up to £1 per annum