Are you an experienced and proactive business analyst interested in working for a Professional A-Brand organization? This might be the opportunity you were looking for! Our client is currently seeking a driven, tech-savvy number genius to join an international environment in an independent, responsible and challenging role. Does it sound like a good opportunity? Read more below and apply!
- Pro-actively initiate market / product / business analysis and take the lead in the coordination of projects;
- Manage, coordinate, analyze and report on business results;
- Play a key-role in budget preparation, consolidation and analysis;
- Work in close collaboration with sales team and management to analyze and explain causes of gaps in sales and/or market progress, including making summary assumptions / actions;
- Increase both market and product knowledge to be able to make proper analysis and recommendations;
- Continuously look to improve and simplify the tools and reporting formats (working closely with IT colleagues when required).
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field;
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment;
- Passion for numbers;
- Excellent organization and analytical commercial skills;
- Pro-active attitude;
- Operational excellence attitude (customer centric) with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing. Mastering other European languages is an advantage;
- "Go the extra mile"- mindset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
business planning, engineering, the hague, den haag, netherlands, report, business analysis, business reports