We are looking for Teamleaders to join our client in the Eindhoven Area.
As a Teamleader you will work in a fully supported multilingual environment with a personal approach where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding multilingual customer support.
For the role of Teamleader you are a great people manager and show a drive to inspire and lead a team of multilingual customer service advisors and quality assurance representatives. You are responsible for day to day management of the desk and people management of a team of customer service advisors ensuring that the project kpis'are met. You report directly to the client operations manager.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of the team to assure the kpi's are achieved
- Supervise team members for quality review, performance feedback, disciplinary issues and job performance and appraisal.
- Ensure adequate staffing of the team to ensure service quality standards are met in consultation with the Client Operations Manager
- Organise team meetings, consultations with the Client Operations Manager
- Monitor and manage absenteeism
- Create various project and performance reports
- Signalling function towards Client Operations Manager with regard to achievement of project kpi's.
- Previous contact center experience as a teamleader
- Good understanding of a multilingual contact centre environment
- Native/near native command of the English language
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with team members
- Ability to guide and motivate the team members, understand their needs and increase their sense of ownership
- Analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with contact centre business tools