Our client is a dynamic and international company that can be found in the sports industry. It manufactures sports goods used in professional competition. The company was established thirty years ago and leads successfully the market. They are currently looking for a French Account Coordinator with great communication skills for the European headquarter. The company offers a great work environment and excellent benefits for its employees.
Coordinates day-to-day relationship with own customer base
- Serve as the primary contact for and interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products, sales orders, lead times, shipments and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Develop and maintain close business relationships with customer contacts. Represent the company towards the customer and the customer inside the organization.
- Spider in the web position who works together as needed with Shipping locations, Sales, Accounting and other company resources to coordinate day-to-day customer requirements.
- MBO+ education (obtained through education or working experience)
- Excellent written en spoken English and at least one other EU language
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow-through
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong work ethic Experience within an international customer services environment
- Ability to cope with hectic deadlines and changing workloads
- Team player Some logistical background preferred
Up to €1 per month