As Community Manager Germany you are part of our International Community Management team. Within the team, you will passionately engage with and oversee the German-speaking community. You'll ensure optimal engagement through events and build excitement and relationships. You will maintain and expand a healthy German-speaking community.
- Represent the company and build relationships with German-speaking community, with a strong focus on Germany.
- Convert regulars into Superfans. You give special attention to our ambassadors.
- Create, edit and facilitate (live video) content for the Community. Being in front of the camera and working the spotlight is a must.
- Organize & host engaging online and offline (live) Events. You love to meet and greet people.
- Provide feedback about the community's sentiment, concerns, and suggestions. Make sure they are heard.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Native German speaker.
- Strong knowledge of German social media culture and the German culture overall.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of empathy and strong customer focus.
£1 - £2 per month + n.a.