We are looking for a Credit & Collections Specialist who will support the Dutch, Belgium and French speaking markets.
In this role you must be able to work well with and actively contribute to the team and organization. This mix of characteristics e.g. responsibility, analytical, flexibility, accuracy, discretion, integrity, confidentiality, reliability, sense of urgency, pro-activity, team player as well as self-starting, is necessary to ensure positive team dynamics and success in the role. You will be part of an operating group for a global company. Your job will be challenging and diversified with high potential of personal development and possibly long-term perspectives depending on regional growth.
- Daily input of cash received;
- Perform prioritization analyses aging report for collections purposes;
- Maintain customer contact by phone, email and sending dunning letters to reduce the overdue balance;
- Analyses of aging reports to determine risk areas to be addressed with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Maintain regular communication structures with Customer Service and/or Sales;
- Perform daily order release;
- Assist with invoicing functions in the EMEA and Asia Pacific region;
- Assist with preparation of files and mailing of invoices daily;
- Assist with posting of invoices and credits into the Credit & Collections systems.
- A very good command of English, Dutch and French is required - spoken and written;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Strong written and oral communication;
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Additional writing and oral language skills to facilitate multiple countries is a must.
€1 - €20 per annum
reporting, invoicing, collection processes, order release