The Travel consultant professional will be responsible for outbound calls and will approach hotels to see where they would benefit from more availability. You will work and negotiate with the hotels in a professional manner while providing the highest level of service. It is important to have a good knowledge of the travel industry.
1600-1700 euros p/m
Convergys is a world-wide active service solution provider for market leaders in telephony, electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions to our clients demands for all areas of customer service. We have currently 125,000 dedicated professionals, speaking 47 languages and working from more than 150 locations in 31 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America as well as in Africa.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) preferably in travel
- You have recent proven work experience in/or with travel
- You are interested in travel
- You are aware of the current travel trends
- You have a sales mindset: passion to find the right solution for the hotels, while also closing the sale
- Fluency in English language and near native French
- You have strong typing and PC skills
- Software related knowledge and aptitude is a plus
- You are enthusiastic and dynamic
- You are very comfortable with communicating by phone and email
- You are friendly and approachable, with excellent sales skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Well-organized, accurate, you are detail-oriented, professional and courteous with high self-motivation.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Outbound calls
- Offering service to hotels
- Ensure hotel satisfaction by providing timely and accurate information about the benefits from more availability