As Customer Care Professional you are the central point of contact for customers in transportation unit and will take care of all daily operational requirements from inquiry and pre order's needs, through all post order activities.
The position requires significant day to day contact with customers as well as with internal employees in the sales, material management, quality, product management, manufacturing and finance departments.
Customer Relationship & Satisfaction
- Central point of contact for Customer on all daily inquiries and provides timely follow up and resolution of issues and inquiries;
- Proactive communication to Customer and liaise with parties to come up with solutions for open and upcoming matters. Customer visits might be required;
- Seek regular informal and formal feedback via transactional surveys or via phone and e-mail during daily communications.
Manage Delivery Process / Execution
- Act on escalations, focus on Backlog and forecast reports. Work with team to provide early warning of late deliveries to the Customer and team;
- Review quote and order requirements, manage scheduling agreements, clear blocks, workflows daily, monitor critical shipments;
- Liaise with the Planning department on delivery times and dates, changed customer demands and forecasts;
- Handle product returns and quality complaints.
Manage Interfaces & Build Service Culture
- Act as voice of the Customer for internal support departments;
- Participate in development training and process improvement projects to expand and challenge learning new ideas and processes;
- Take ownership for actions and follow through on tasks until resolved.
- Support the execution of improvement actions based on customer feedback and transactional surveys. Metric - Transactional Survey
- Bachelor's degree, preferably commercial
- English & German language skills on business fluent level (oral and written) are required.
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Time management, prioritization and organizational skills that provide the individual the ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks
- Adaptability to respond to changing priorities and business conditions
- Ability to function as a member of a small team and independently
- Familiar with MS Excel, Word and other applications.
- Experience with SAP is a mandatory.
- Customer focused, drive for results, problem solving and business acumen.
€1 - €100 per annum + n/a
customer service B2B, order management, SAP, international enterprise, electronics