Since the importance of customer service in the medical industry is very high and our client's track record of quality service is a real differentiator, they are seeking an experienced, hands-on Customer Care Manager to join their team in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Reporting directly to the VP of Commercial you will be responsible for developing and managing the customer care team, (3 direct reports), and support systems, processes and strategies to ensure these personify their brand values and facilitate the legal and regulatory controls required of a medical device. Key responsibilities will also include:
- Establishing and managing processes and KPIs.
* Design, implement and maintain customer care processes and procedures, recognising a multiple tiered customer basis including territories with outsourced customer care as well as end users, payers and healthcare professionals
* Analyse customer service related information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to customer service challenges; identify opportunities to improve customer service beyond problem resolution and effecting those improvements.
* Support efficient customer order fulfilment by liaising with key stakeholders to ensure customer expectations are met.
* Liaise with other Managers to effectively establish and manage customer care and support systems, processes and strategies.
* Develop and maintain excellent ethical customer relationships, as well as product knowledge and market insight to ensure a positive customer experience and gain greater market share and identification in the Netherlands, UK and future territories.
* Pro-actively identify and respond to customer needs, liaising with and supporting coordination between sales, manufacturing, quality, training and other key stakeholders as applicable to ensure a high quality, on-brand and consistent customer care.
* Liaise with the Education & Training Manager, Country Manager's and Trainers as applicable to communicate potential customer training requirements identified by the Customer Care team.
* Ensuring all customer queries, including those via a third party provider, are answered in a responsible, accurate way considering customer safety and regulatory requirements
* Developing and reporting on customer service performance metrics and insight data.
* Motivate, manage and develop the Customer Care team.
* Ensure consistent staffing levels and sufficient technical facilities to maintain excellent customer care.
* Ensure all customer care processes are compliant with legal and regulatory requirements, particularly data protection requirements.
* Participating on out of office schedule to facilitate 24h customer service and lead the Customer Care team by example
Qualifications & Experience:
* A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
* 5+ years of experience in people management in call center/customer care environment with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer care
* A proven track record of building strong teams, coaching & developing employees
* In-depth knowledge of customer service software, databases and CRM tools
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
* Knowledge of the medical devices/ pharma/ MedTech/ highly regulated industry
* Credible with excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills. Able to communicate with ease at different levels & cross functional teams.
* Effective stakeholder management based on ability to work with organizational decision makers (internal/external) and excellent presentation skills
* Organized, systematic, logical thinker, strong business acumen
* Skilled in leading and mentoring staff through influence rather than position power to achieve significant results
* Strong professional ethics and integrity, sound judgment and the ability to take decisive action
* Solution focused with a high level of self-motivation, drive and tenacity
* Strong client-facing and communication skills
* Fluency in Dutch and English, written and verbal
* Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
Up to €1 per annum + na