As a customer contact representative for the business to trade department, you are in direct contact with travel agents. As the travel agents have a lot of knowledge about the world of travelling as well, you sort out issues in cooperation. You assist travel agents in more complicated issues where we have more possibilities to take action. You also provide web support for travel agents. The work at B2T is mainly during office hours.
- Answer questions from travel agents coming in through various communication channels like phone, email and chat.
- Give website assistance to travel agents and keep your knowledge up to date. By listening to the travel agents you find the best solution to exceed their expectations.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- If needed you handle reservations and sales as an extra task. This means that you explain the conditions of the reservation and processes any additional reservation requests. Next to that you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyalty.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Native level of French plus fluency in English
- Empathic and Service minded
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectation
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable; or work experience in travel industry
To prepare you for the job you will get an extensive training which will take place between 09:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday for eight weeks. Due to this training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required.
Start date will be April 7th, 2017
You will receive a 7 month contract with a salary of € 1841 gross/month based on 40 hours a week.
€1841 per month
customer service, B2T, reservations, sales