Our client is a wholesaler in chemical products operating globally. Our client has a highly international Customer Service department in the Netherlands from which they service the whole European market. Currently they are looking for a Customer Service & order management Representative who speaks French on a native level to add to their team.
We are looking for someone who is available for 40 hours a week.
As a Customer Service Representative you are responsible for independently processing offers and orders and you will monitor contracts and invoices. You work closely with colleagues from other departments including sales and inventory management as well as external partners. You are a fully rounded employee, responsible from A to Z for delivering the best service to your clients and making sure the process runs smoothly.
Tasks amongst others;
-Communicate effectively with customers, regional sales managers, warehouses and plants and all other internal groups required to meet customer needs.
- Discuss availability issues with customers, employing methods of resolution such as negotiating lead time, alternative ship points, etc.
- Recognize changes in customers demand and provide feedback to sales and demand management.
- Interact with sales team, customers, logistics personnel as needed to minimize errors and customer complaints and investigate where appropriate.
- Maintain a close working relationship with field sales personnel on assigned accounts.
- Review billing errors
The candidate we are looking for possesses the following requirements
- You speak native French
- You have excellent communication skills in English or Dutch
- You have several years (2-5) of relevant Customer Service experience.
- Bachelor degree
- You are highly customer focused
- In addition to a commercial drive your precision and accuracy is also of great importance.
- You have great computer skills (MS Office and CRM Systems)
We offer you a nice position in a big international company where you can work in an international environment. The salary ranges from € 2600 to € 3000 a month, depending upon your experience.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.