Provide first level non-technical support to customers through basic case management and order taking.
PLEASE NOT THAT FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO BE FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND IN ADDITION GERMAN AND/OR DUTCH
Black Box is a world leading technology solutions provider specializing in complete high-performance KVM, professional A/V signal distribution and extension and switching solutions for mission-critical applications. Black Box is dedicated to delivering superior project engineering, technical support, and 24/7 customer service you can rely on for your most critical operations. Every day, our customers trust us to design, integrate, and maintain reliable control room solutions for broadcasting, post-production, stadiums & arenas, medical, air traffic control, oil & gas, government & military, and utility industries. Leave the tech to us and our comprehensive technology solutions will deliver secure connections, fast-response times, real-time collaboration and more.
• Secondary vocational education (MBO) degree
• Min 2-3 year relevant working experience at least 1-2 year customer service experience
• Familiarity with industry products, services and solutions
• Ability to collaborate with team members and customers
• Fluency in English and in addition German and/or French, both orally and in writing
• Receives and manages customer inquiries for assistance with service issues, service requests or product order
• Receives and processes customer service orders such as moves-add-changes (MAC). Enters relevant details pertaining to customer orders into a ticketing system.
• Follows standard case management procedures such as: identifying customer needs, dispatching and coordinating technician on-site arrival with site contact, arranging for shipping required-parts to site, escalating as required, tracking order status, entering applicable customer interaction data into defined Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and verifying case closure.
• May receive and process incoming orders, including requests for product returns. May respond to customer inquiries regarding: Price, delivery estimates/schedules and status of order or repair. May provide lead generation for sales by promoting related or targeted products to callers.
• May provide input or assistance in evaluating subcontractor performance for cases involving subcontractor work.