Our client is an internationally operating company in the field of logistics and transportation in the Venray area.
The customer service representative will be the first point of contact for the customer to support them and add value to their customers' experience.
- You take care of the daily incoming orders and calls and register all these contact moments in the CRM system.
- You act on customer complaints and follow up actively and accurately with a problem-solving mindset and follow up with the customer on a resolution.
- You serve as the primary contact for customers for product and sales information; liaise with various internal departments on stock and financial issues.
- Actively call customers on overdue invoices and work on a solution to collect the overdues.
- You will operate with your team in a small business unit way of working; in line with the company's values and strategy.
- Some more generic office tasks will be involved as well
- Will participate or lead improvement activities which will impact the customer and drive efficiency.
- MBO/HBO education (obtained through education or through work experience)
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role (preferably B2B experience)
- German is your first language; fluent English skills
- Strong problem solving and anticipation skills
- Well-organised and good prioritizing tasks
- Multitasking and flexible; stress-resistant and comfortable in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong team player
- Decisive and a pro-active personality
- Available full time (working hours between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm)
- Excellent MSOffice, Excel and Outlook skills and experience with ERP
€10 - €110 per annum + pension
B2B Customer service, sales support, quotation, invoicing, logistics