Our international client based in Amersfoort is looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Support Representative to support their Swedish market. This person must be detailed oriented, possess the ability to handle many simultaneous tasks, work efficiently with little supervision. The position requires strong people skills, excellent communications skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with resellers;
- Develop technical knowledge;
- Work closely with (field) management and sales team;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Support of all technical products;
- Issue and follow-up on quotations;
- Handle customer requests;
- Ensure database accuracy;
- Coordinate the company's School attendees each month (participating during lunches and/or dinners with customers);
- Assist in resolving minor client issues;
- Utilize marketing tools such as website, catalogue and price guide;
- Know sales policies and procedures and reseller pricing levels.
- Native Swedish and fluent English language skills;
- 2 to 3 years' experience in B2B customer service with some exposure to inside sales;
- Technically literate or have affinity with technical products;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Initiative, adaptability, representative and professional attitude;
- Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and requests;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
Up to €1 per annum