Our client revolutionizes the supply chain through their advanced payment solutions.
They are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to support future growth of the company's program for customers and its suppliers. You will be working on customers located in The Netherlands with supplier bases across the globe.
- Perform daily customer service activities to customers and suppliers.
- Support supplier enrolment to the company program.
- Monitor daily runs for supplier payments.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Work closely with all functions of the team to enhance business performance.
- Add value as a knowledge expert to the team by advising and giving insight.
- Degree - Associate degree
- Customer focus - Provides excellent customer service by nature, customer service experience
- Drive - Energetic, self-starter, can-do attitude and takes ownership
- Personality - Team player with great interpersonal skills
- IT - Experience with cloud-based solutions, CRM applications, MS Office
- Languages - Dutch and English required, preferably German or another European language
- Personality: like a strong work ethic for high-quality work, real self-starter, a craving to push beyond boundaries and trying new stuff, capable of dealing quickly with setbacks, keeping pace and get it right, comfortable in an ambitious and fast-paced environment. Passionate and proud of your work.
customer service, IT solutions, CRM