Our client is an international Merchant Bank in the city centre of Amsterdam. They provide a wide spectrum of products to commodity traders, producers, transport companies and financial institutions.
Delivery of Savings and Deposit products is the main funding our client's corporate banking activities. Continuous awareness of our client's presence and its competitors on websites and social media enables tactical client propositions. The value center Retail provides Savings and Deposit products to private individuals in The Netherlands, Germany and Austria through online banking portals with an increased focus to cost effectiveness. The department ensures seamless execution of client instructions through automated processes and delivers professional customer interaction through call, email and social media capabilities.
Client contact and administration
- Handling of incoming e-mails and letters
- Handling of incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Registration and handling of requests and complaints from clients
- Administration, maintenance and Help Desk function for S&D clients
Client acceptance and documentation
- Identification and acceptance S&D clients, opening accounts
- Maintenance of customer/account files with regard of changes and completeness
- Registration and handling of requests and complaints from clients.
Courteous and professional in direct client contact
- Maintain a professional posture and client approach in all circumstances.
- MBO+/HBO by education or work
- Knowledge of banking instruments, procedures and products
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel is a pré)
- Familiarity with the Internet and Internet browsers
- Financial experience is considered to be a plus
- Fluent communication skills in German (both verbally by phone and in writing)
- Fluent communication skills in English (both verbally and in writing)
- works under close supervision of Department Head or manager
- uses existing procedures to solve standard problems
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience
Up to €1 per annum