Data Engineer - Fashion Brand
Make the change, Apply Now!
This Company is looking for a Data Engineer to join them on their journey. You will be given the opportunity to grow and implement complex algorithms. You will also be learning from a highly skilled Data Engineer that has for objective to revolutionize their industry. Your goal is to make a real impact on the Business.
- You will be working with a team that uses the latest tech solutions to build analytical and data science environments.
- You will be building and implementing Data Science projects regularly, in Python R, and SQL.
- You will be effectively collaborating with colleagues to solve real-life business problems making them actionable.
- You will implement cloud-based technologies such as AZURE/AWS.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You need to have a MSc or PhD level in Stem subject.
- Strong commercial experience with Python and Visualisation and proficient knowledge of R, AWS, and Scala.
- Previous commercial exposure to tools such as AZURE and AWS.
- You must have proven knowledge in the implementation of Machine Learning, AI, and clustering techniques.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills and team and colleague engagement.
- €50,000 - €80,000 Competitive Salary.
- An excellent pension scheme.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Travel/ Training opportunities.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Luc Simpson-Kent via the Apply link on this page.
€50000 - €80000 per annum