Within Laureate Online Education the online events team hosts online webcasts for all their institutions. University of Liverpool Online Programmes, University of Roehampton London Online, Walden University, University of Europe and University of Miami Online.
Digital event marketing specialist will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the online webinar event sessions and initiatives that are assigned to you.
You will support the webinar manager, in pre and post webinar productions, prepare power point presentations and present webinars and take creative control of the presentations. As such you manage the allocated webinar presentations and provide the webinar manager with regular updates. You are also responsible for moderating, or co-presenting in webinars, and hosting/producing webinar sessions all in coordination with the webinar manager. You support the webinar manager in liaising, hosting & coordinating meet & greets and rehearsals with webinar panel guest speakers. You process reporting and distribute to all essential stakeholders. You provide support to the webinar manager in creating online events in the webinar system.
Essentials duties and responsibilities:
- Creative design of webinar presentations
- Co-present, moderate online webinars
- Produce webinar sessions
- Support for meet & greet, rehearsals with webinar panel guest speakers
- Process registration, attendance and other reportings
- Creating online webinar events in the go to meeting software
- Convert webinar recording into MP4 video for archive
- Coordinating webinar briefs with marketing managers , product managers
- Coordinate with enrolment on webinar events
- Coordinate with social media team, web team, copy & data base marketing team
Education and/or experience:
- Native English speaker
- Min 2 years' experience in creating & designing presentations in power point, keynote or prezi
- Experienced in public speaking, hosting/ moderating/ presenting events
- Project management skills; experienced in managing simultaneous projects
- Analytical; experienced in processing, analyzing and understanding reporting
- Strong social skills; team player connects, liaises, coordinates and builds relationships within a matrix organisation
- Collaboration with enrolment, marketing, and product development is a must. Must have confidence to work with all levels of departments, including advisors, managers, directors, vice presidents, deans, faculty, etc.