The Lead Generation Specialist for Affiliates will be an important member of the Global Digital Marketing team focused on accelerating our lead generation and student acquisition efforts globally for a number of international online universities.
As a key contributor to the Digital Marketing team, this individual will require a strong understanding of online marketing, with an emphasis on affiliate and vendor management; experience managing digital agencies with an emphasis on lead generation quality and volume; and a strong desire to compete and succeed as part of a team. This individual will work closely with many other key functional areas including, SEO, SEM, Online Advertising, International marketing, product marketing, lead nurturing, student communications, marketing operations and performance management.
Working with multiple brands, the lead generation specialist needs to be good at reporting, data management, with clear business acumen and the ability to search for new affiliates while nurturing the relationships with existing vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and manage annual lead generation plans for affiliates to generate leads for universities within the Laureate Online Education business unit
- Plan lead flow at the country, degree and program level, negotiating costs and goals with vendors and partners based on strategic priorities and major business initiatives
- Maintain relationships with external agencies including, but not limited to search companies and other sources of leads
- Ensure proper delivery of campaigns from inception, creative development, rate negotiation, through reporting and results measurement
- Partner with other key departments (e.g., Product Management, Public Relations, etc.) to help elevate affiliate channel performance
- Analyze campaign and channel results to determine how to best allocate marketing dollars to achieve profit and enrollment targets
- Execute and closely monitor and optimize media buys to approved spending levels and provide targeted spend and lead levels
- Review daily lead reports to confirm alignment with strategic objectives and goals
- Manage the budget and media planning process with suppliers in accordance with monthly, quarterly, and yearly plans
- Stay well-informed of industry and channel trends, partnering with colleagues to leverage across channels
Education, experience, and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other relevant experience
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads. Certification a strong plus.
- Prior experience with global products and knowledge of international affiliate lead generation practices
- Strong understanding of the latest in marketing automation
- At least 3 years of experience in Digital Marketing space including; Affiliate Marketing and account management
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to develop strategy, oversee vendors, coordinate with internal stakeholders across the business, and present on progress to senior management
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
- High degree of analytical expertise
- Keen understanding of international standards and geographic differentiators
- Data driven with strong skills in data analysis, interpretation and reporting
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks and prioritizing appropriately