Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent available, who have a passion for space and/or space technology and is interested to join Octagon for projects at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk, The Netherlands (ESTEC).
ESTEC is a driven and technically strong organization, which seeks further additions to their teams in highly qualified, experienced professionals with an open mind, who can act independently and have the courage to challenge the limits and deliver the greatest value.
If you have over 2 years of relevant experience and think you have what it takes to join the technical 'heart' of European space activities, let us know!
Please contact us for further information on +31 (0) 70 3249 300 and/or send your application/CV to #removed#. All enquiries and applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services.
- Process configuration controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS's from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents.
- Management of original files.
- Related support to project reviews.
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in the English Language (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European language is an asset.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills together with attention to detail.
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment.
- Proven experience in documentation management.
- Highly proficient in modern electronics office automation tools, in particular, Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Documentalist, Document Controller, Document Management, Project Administration, SAP, ECC, SRM modules, SRM, Planning, Organization, ESA-P, Communication, data collection, PRISMA, Project review, DSM, DSM'S, Configuration control,