Are you a professional in the document manager field Do you have a Bachelor's degree and at least 2 years of experience?
We are looking for a Document Controller (32h/w) who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). Read more about this exciting opportunity and apply today!
- Gathering of deliverable documents from Industry, Industrial Consortium, Technical Officers, and in-house experts.
- Document registration, distribution, and archiving, as well as the provision of reproduction services as needed.
- Handling confidential and export-controlled information (e.g. ITAR) and access rights of users with respect to these deliverables.
- Provide assistance in documentation handling to the partners of the studies and small fast-track science missions of the Future Missions Department, and support users in retrieving documents from sources such as Eclipse, FTPs…
- Build up and maintenance of the studies, small fast-track missions, and PRODEX registration/filing system, acting as a point of contact for documentation/administrative tools (e.g. Eclipse and other Eclipse modules).
- Create all review platforms in Eclipse (e.g. PRRs, SRRs, PDRs, CDRs…).
- Coordinate the set-up of various internal and external file exchanging platforms (e.g. FTP).
- Support to enhancements of the document management system and concepts, and future improvements.
- Provision of various logistic and administrative support to the members of the Future Missions Department (e.g. organization of meetings, visitors registration, mission management).
- Preparation of memos and letters in support of the Department.
- Requirements Deep knowledge and demonstrated sound experience with the Eclipse documentation management system, the set-up of project reviews, and the set-up of the documentation exchange system between multiple entities (ESA, Industry, Scientific Institutions…)
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution of secondary studies or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated sound experience with the Eclipse documentation management system, the setup of project reviews, and the set-up of the documentation exchange system between multiple entities (ESA, industry, a scientific institution).
- Experience in the implementation phases of a mission; experience in a Scientific mission is an asset.
- Some experience in the administration and documentation management matters for the launch campaign would be an asset.
- Experience in handling confidential and export-controlled documentation.
- Experience in the support of the logistics and administration of a Space Project.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages.
- The candidate shall be highly organized, with attention to detail, and be able to efficiently work under pressure and stringent schedule.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.