Are you a seasoned Document Controller, with at least 4 years of experience in document management and control? Are you currently looking for your next assignment in an international organization?
We are seeking a Document Controller who will join Octagon Professionals projects team at European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If that sounds like an exciting next step, read more and apply!
Daily operation, maintenance and change control for records in the Directorate's Documentation and Configuration Management System. This includes the participation in and to support improvements of the processes related to the use of electronic documentation and configuration systems, management tools (e.g. for action tracking) and other relevant IT tools. The documentation and configuration tasks are rendered by the CADM Office to given programmes, projects and specific organizational entities within the Directorate.
It includes the following regular duties in particular:
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services of documents and media;
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archive and storage locations and align this information in the Documentation and Configuration Management System database;
- Processing configuration controlled document changes and official papers relevant to the activities of the unit;
- Generation and maintenance of documentation and configuration tracking lists;
- Support to the management of the User Account List to the Directorate's servers and services;
- Support to users for entering and retrieving documents from various Documentation and Configuration Management related server systems (internally and externally);
- Liaising with industrial partner's CADM officers and documentalists for exchanging data and resolving documentation and configuration related issues;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents and management of original files;
- Support to all documentation and configuration related tasks for technical and non-technical reviews;
- Support to the Directorate Document & Records Officer (DDRO) in discharging relevant functions;
- The above tasks must be implemented in line with applicable Directorate's Configuration Management processes and standards in close collaboration with relevant CM authorities.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant), with typically 4 years of relevant experience;
- The work associated to this position can require handling of classified documentation. The candidate shall confirm to be eligible and willing to apply to a Personal Security Clearance. The previous possession of a Personal Security Clearance will be considered positively;
- Proficient in MS Office packages with experience of high level Project Administration;
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills together with attention to detail;
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule;
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world;
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management processes/tools is an advantage;
- Experience as user of SAP and in particular ECC and SRM modules and familiarity with relevant ESA corporate applications (e.g. ESA-p) is an asset;
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax free benefits.
- 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable trainings/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- Yearly subsribtion to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Up to €0.00 per annum + Competitive Package
documentalist, DMS, document control, document management, archive, archiving, Eclipse, documentation management, SFTP, Economics, Business Administration, English, Management, SAP, SRM, configuration