We are looking for a DOCUMENTALIST who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If you are passionate about the Space industry and would like to join an international environment, read more and apply today!
The tasks cover the operations, maintenance and evolutions of the Documentation Management System (DMS), including processes, processes and the use of supporting electronic documentation management tool, for a given project/programme or organisational unit. It includes the following typical duties:
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database;
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as provision of reproduction services;
- Process configuration controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit;
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS's from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc;
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents;
- Management of original files;
- Related support to project reviews;
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
The above tasks must be implemented in line with applicable configuration management processes and standards and in close collaboration with relevant CM authority.
- University degree (Bachelor) from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week;
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses;
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development;
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme;
- Yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool;
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customised to individual client needs.