The program that the person will be joining is a merger and acquisition into the Philips landscape. This DFE will be representing the M2O domain ensuring that all data required will be integrated from the bought party into the Philips landscape on master data and transactional level as needed. The project is focused on CPQ capabilities, but there are strong links with SAP and customer service as well The DFE will be owning the Data Migration activities.
Your key areas of responsibilities include
1. Design of the data migration from Philips bought company into the Philips landscape
2. Lead the data migration effort from the start and build the knowledge to expand the team in 2020 to execute the work
2. Responsible for the design of the target data model, incl. information flows, value sets, data quality rules
3. Ensure adherence to Philips data management principles and guidelines
4. Coordinate data design activities across domains (Product, Customer, Pricing)
5. Support deployment into our IT systems and data operations
6. Ensure cross program alignment on these topics
7. Provide data design leadership to all EIM teams
8. Coach and train BIEs, Domain Functional Experts (DFEs) and Data Migration Experts (DMEs)
9. Build and operate a strong network of stakeholders, subject matter experts and peers in M2O, EIM, Markets, Businesses and Functions
10. Knowledge of sales processes data domains such as catalog management, pricing, contract management, customer and commercial product.