Are you a professional with proven experience in developing and engaging online course materials on a daily basis? Are you also an expert on Moodle platform? If so, then read on!
Our client, an esteemed non-profit organization that is #1 in providing specified training, is looking for a Learning & Instructional Design Specialist to support their course development unit in Schiphol-Rijk.
- Produce and develop engaging training courses according to the CDU methodology and guidelines.
- Create engaging & interactive learning materials (including interactive activities) in the Moodle elearning platform, perform configurations, set-ups, revisions and maintenance of training modules and courses as per applicable methodologies.
- Format e-examinations in Moodle and liaise with Training Operations Team for interfacing with the trainee registration system.
- Stay up to date with technical Moodle developments and perform preparations within the platform for enabling installations of updates and plug-ins in the platform.
- Manage - together with the other colleague(s) within the CDU - the email boxes: answer and coordinate incoming emails/queries daily; keep up the communication needed with instructors and trainees.
- Keep all training course descriptions up-to-date, in liaison with the Faculty Managers and Instructors.
- Together with the CDU colleague(s) refine the guidelines/instructions for course developers and instructors and constantly review/enhance the CDU departmental procedures.
- Continually review course contents and materials delivered by the instructors, including giving ideas and creating interactive engaging activities.
- Prepare and secure digital course material and store in the company's systems; ready to be sent to trainees by the Training Operations Team.
- When required, order printed training material and liaise with the Publisher for updates and new material.
- Work efficiently and optimally within the CDU and all colleagues, but also with the external course instructors / subject matter experts, ensuring their timely input as per project plans/deadlines.
- Coach the CDU colleagues on eLearning techniques and Moodle tips.
- Be receptive and open for being coached by the CDU colleague(s) on departmental procedures and ICAO Trainair Plus Course Development Mehtodology.
- Report departmental updates (e.g. during staff meetings, for monthly reports etc.) as needed.
- Liaise with the marketing focal point(s) for the creation of marketing and promotional materials of new courses (upcoming or just implemented).
- Verify and approve payment of relevant invoices through the relevant system.
- Coordinate version management of the learning & knowledge solutions, in cooperation with the Business Strategist and Relationship Manager.
- Upon request, assist in the process of hiring and qualifying Instructors by assessing their instructional techniques.
- Be the backup for the other CDU colleagues when needed.
- Minimum University Degree (international Bachelor's degree), preferably in ICT.
- At least 3 years' proven experience with day-to-day course design and development.
- Mandatory technical experience (i.e. advanced user-level) with the eLearning Moodle platform including configuring, setting up and maintaining courses and exams therein.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken. Dutch fluency is an advantage.
- Experience with the ADDIE-methodology.
- Affinity with the Aviation Environment.
- Innovative and technical-oriented, able to transform static materials into engaging interactive activities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work without the risk of quality deterioration.
- Accurate and detail oriented, methodical and stress resistant.
- Presentable and professional attitude.
- Flexible, efficient and versatile.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Respectful and supportive of company policies.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
Up to €0.00 per annum
Learning specialist, learning materials, educational materials