E2E Business Process Expert
The Change & Configuration Management (C&CM) Program within Philips enables its businesses to manage the product lifecycle by means of a central repository for all product-related information. The single-source-of-truth datasets are accessible for research & development (R&D), manufacturing and supply partners, enabling efficient collaboration during development, and smooth transfer into operations. The IT tool, which is referred to within Philips as Common PLM (PTC Windchill), includes engineering and manufacturing BOM, ERP integration, CAD integration, change management, supplier administration, medical device compliance, and environmental compliance.
Within Philips, cPLM Windchill is deployed globally in multiple consecutive Releases. Each release must be thoroughly validated to ensure proper functionality before it goes live on production. Validation is done through the typical IQ, OQ, PQ cycle by a central team. In addition, users from each business execute UAT to confirm their acceptance for Go-Live.
In this role, you work as part of the central team within the validation of coming Windchill Releases. You are responsible for authoring, testing and execution of scripts for PQ (Performance Qualification), validating the User Requirements as defined in User Stories. In addition, you will be involved in the coordination and support of UAT (User Acceptance Tests). Users from the businesses perform the actual testing, but they will rely on you to provide them with all the information they need to do so. Activities include demonstrations of new and changed functionality, setup of the test environment and needed data, support during test execution and follow up on reported issues.
To succeed in this role you must haves are:
1. have experience with, and strong knowledge of PTC Windchill
2. are familiar with Software development and validation
3. work in a neat and well-structured fashion
4. demand a high level of quality from yourself and others
5. have a critical eye and dare to ask critical questions
6. are comfortable presenting and demonstrating for a large live audience
7. have excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
8. are pro-active, and strive to meet common agreed targets
Nice to haves
9. are analytical and able to perform pre-analysis on reported issues
10. strive to improve continuously
Hours a week: 32-40
The max. rate for this role is €91 per hour