Are you a German- and Dutch-speaker with experience working in the PKI space? Do you want to work in a fast-growing international company that offers advanced digital technology? Then read this!
Our client, a leading international digital identity and trust service provider, is looking for an EU Sales Manager to join their European headquarters and boost their expansion in Benelux/ Europe.
- To liaise with the company's key partner and client (prospect) engagements in the EU and especially, the Benelux region in collaboration with other international teams.
- To understand PKI and Paperless Offerings and be able to provide pre-sales and technical assistance to the key partner in Germany (and in future, other partners).
- To work with the HQ and other international teams by acting as a local point of contact and engagement for inside sales, partner hunting, and other such initiatives.
- Eventually, to act as a point of L1 Presales to local sales teams and agencies that may be appointed by the company.
- At least 5 years prior experience working with PKI solutions and in the PKI space in Europe.
- Reasonable grasp of the eIDAS regulation as it pertains to signature types & regulatory restrictions, and important policies around identity vetting, etc.
- Capable of speaking English, Dutch, and German.
- Technical understanding of PKI systems, hashing and signing algorithms, and various types of signatures (SES, AES, and QES).
- Understanding of PKI in the context of varying use cases for authentication (including IoT devices).
- Experience with signing solutions and the eSignature ecosystem in the Benelux region (or the broader European region).
- Ability to work with reasonable flexibility to ensure clients and partners are adequately supported in the Benelux region.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
German, Dutch, Benelux, PKI, publik key infrastructure, eIDAS, esignature, compliance digital certification, digital identity, TSP, trust service provider, pre-sales, business development, paperless transformation, SES, AES, QES, eSignature, germany