Randstad Multilingual Recruitment offers an outstanding career opportunity for native German speakers experienced in staff and project management. Our client is an international leader in entertainment navigation, providing industry-leading databases of TV, movie, music and celebrity information to thousands of companies which serve millions of consumers.
As an Editorial and Delivery Manager you will be working with DACH team of 23 editors. Next to supervision and performance evaluation of your team, your tasks will involve establishing and maintaining relationships with broadcasters as well as various clients in the media and entertainment industry. You will excel at your role by providing a first-rate support to existing clients and work with technical account management team to successfully deliver to new clients.
We offer you direct employment within an entrepreneurial and driven organization, 25 vacation days and a salary of €3700 per month on the fulltime basis. You will learn a lot, travel a lot, and you will love what you do.
- Overseeing the organization of workflow and personnel schedules in order to maximize the operational efficiency
- Management of successful deliveries of projects
- Initiation and maintenance of effective relationships with programming information providers
- Analysis, development and recommendations of solutions to editorial processes and communication reflecting technical/procedural/operational needs to ensure the accuracy of editorial listings, authenticity of program information and a timely delivery
- Providing resolutions to editorial discrepancies and follow up actions with content providers, clients and customer care team
- Bi-weekly staff meetings lead and conduction of quarterly performance reviews
- Ad hoc projects and tasks are assigned
- Native German with excellent language skills as well as fluency in English
- University degree in the media related field is a strong plus
- Knowledge of and experience with the television/OTT landscape is preferred
- Experience in project management
- Strong personality with experience in managing and leading a team
- Ability to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority
- Proven ability to work effectively in a growing environment
- experience in working with a database preferred
- experience with Jira/Salesforce preferred
- valid EU passport (at least 6 months before the expiry date)
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.