Our client is an international company which has offices in many different countries. With a dedication to ensuring excellent quality and assurance in the world of technology. This dynamic company offers to the ideal candidate a challenging and fast paced work environment where you will be working as an expert in a diverse environment. Our client is currently looking for a fulltime Electronics and Software Engineer to start ASAP.
- Assessing and testing of electronic products;
- According to international standards or risk based testing, you will perform safety evaluations;
- Direct client contact concerning their technical issues;
- Following up with clients and project managers regarding the project status & progress;
- Working on several projects at the same time;
- Reporting of the (preliminary) test results.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and relevant work experience;
- Detailed knowledge of electronics and software evaluation;
- Knowledge of international standards such as IEC 60601 is an advantage;
- Fluency in English; a good level of German and Dutch is an advantage;
- You are flexible, customer orientated and taking initiative;
- You can travel worldwide up to 15% of your work time.
- A competitive salary and package;
- The possibility to take on trainings and to develop yourself further;
- Flexible working hours;
- 25 Vacation and 13 ADV days a year.
€1 per annum