Expanding access to quality higher education to make the world a better place
Throughout our worldwide network of higher education institutions, we share a mission to make quality higher education accessible and affordable so more students can pursue their dreams. It's a mission we believe will help make the world a better place.
Laureate's network institutions deliver professional-oriented programs in a wide range of disciplines that generate strong interest from students and provide attractive employment outcomes.
We believe in the power of education to transform lives and remain committed to making a positive, enduring impact in the communities we serve. When our students succeed, countries prosper and societies benefit.
Under minimal supervision, the Enrollment Manager will lead, coach, motivate and develop their enrollment team(s). They will be responsible for meeting and exceeding enrollment budgets. They will also help with the interviewing and hiring process of new enrollment team members. They will work with their Director and other stakeholders to ensure the highest level of performance is achieved from their team. They will execute performance reviews for their team members.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Education and experience:
- Build high performing teams through consistent and exemplary leadership;
- Meet and exceed targets within the framework of overall company objectives;
- Manage daily functions of their respective enrollment team(s);
- Coach, mentor and help develop enrollment staff members;
- Work with other managers to develop best practices and Enrollment Management unity;
- Perform and execute on-going written and verbal feedback and submit annual reviews for approval;
- Help with the interviewing and hiring of new enrollment staff;
- Help to develop new strategies for success for the enrollment department;
- Work on assigned committees and teams within the organization;
- Actively participate in projects;
- Initiate and manage interdepartmental communication to effectively deliver on departmental and organizational objectives;
- Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge of market and competition to successfully differentiate and execute on strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree required or similar education, preferably in management;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written Spanish & English; native Spanish speaker preferred;
- At least 4 years' experience as a manager, preferably of a team of at least six employees;
- At least 3 years of sales experience with evidence of a proven track record achieving and exceeding sales targets;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and CRM systems experience, preferably Salesforce.com;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent self-motivation, organization and time management skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Good feeling for multicultural background is required;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary;
- Ability to understand, adapt and lead change management initiatives;
- Has the ability to bounce back when problems arise;
- Ability to perform according to the Company's manager competency framework;
A sales professional, who:
- Can lead, motivate and develop high performing teams;
- Drive business results;
- has the ability to analyze reports, evaluate sales calls and work in a fast paced international environment;
- possesses an excellent understanding of sales skills and sales funnel management, and has excellent organizational and project management skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and standard Internet applications.
A people-manager, who:
- Demonstrates self-discipline, strong people skills;
- Does not accept the status quo and takes initiative;
- Has ability to solve problems, see the big picture, handle stress and influence;
- Displays a positive spirit, understands people;
- Takes accountability and makes changes;
- Has integrity and values;
- Has the ability to see what needs to be done next;
- Is accepted as a leader by others;
- Has the ability and desire to keep learning;
- Has a manner that draws people;
- Has a good self-image;
- Has a willingness to serve others.