Do you have excellent skills in Japanese and English? Are you an experienced Secretarial/ Administrative professional? If so, then read on!
Our client, a well-known Japanese organization, is looking for a Personal/ Executive Assistant to provide full secretarial and administrative support to the Management Board in Amsterdam. You will have a functional reporting line to the members of the Management Board and a direct reporting line to the Head of Planning Division.
- Manage all management meetings logistics (incl. townhall meeting);
- Assist in the orientation and onboarding of new members and in their training and development;
- Planning and executing communication activities and advertisement (e.g. website renewal etc.);
- Supporting projects such as company branding etc.;
- Secretarial tasks for the Management Board e.g. arranging ingoing and outgoing business travel, managing agendas, arranging and prioritizing appointments and scheduling meetings, conference rooms etc.;
- All above, responsibilities should be performed in compliance with the common & internal rules, standards, and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements;
- Identify, review and implement improvements to existing processes, procedures or system;
- Support, plan, communicate and implement both global and locally-driven changes to ensure that they are implemented with the least amount of disruption to services;
- Provide information, guidance and advice to members and stakeholders, addressing customer queries, ensuring that the recipient has a good understanding of the information being given;
- Plan and organize the workflow and resources so that the daily workload is accomplished to a good standard.
- Fluent English and Japanese. Dutch is an advantage;
- Working background at HBO level (professional economic/administrative education);
- Experience in a similar/relevant position or area;
- Good understanding of the overall strategy and goals, structures, policies and culture together with detailed knowledge and understanding of the company, policies, rules, guidelines and practices;
- Knowledge of and experience with automated database storage and processing and desktop IT skills;
- Knowledge and skills are kept up-to-date by reading internal bulletins and by external/internal education.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
japanese, japan, dutch, administrative assistant, service, support, office manager, personal assistant, PA, secretary, secretarial, executive assistant, bank, banking, finance, strategy, business, management, CEO, amsterdam