For world’s largest and most open Electrical Vehicle charging Network, we are looking for Customer Support Representatives with Technical Affinity whom are outgoing and customer oriented.
They should naturally have a desire to learn new skills (including technical skills). Candidates must possess basic computer knowledge including the general use of the internet, email and web based applications via PC and mobile device; excellent written and verbal communications skills; and good problem solving abilities. Candidates should have a solid, verifiable work history which includes prior customer service experience. Call center experience is preferred, but not required.
We offer you:
- start date: 8th of January 2018
- Salary; 1600-1700 gross/month ex. attandence bonus and irregularity allowance
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport / full travel costs compensation if you live further than 10 km from working location
- Possibilities for development and promotions
- Attendance and referral bonus system
- Pension plan
Experience and personal skills needed:
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- College education desirable
- English language proficient
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic PC and mobile device
- General use of internet and email
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Logical thinking capabilities
- Verifiable work experience (6-12 months)
- Customer service capacity (call handling not required)
- Call center experience preferred
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software internal CRM and Network Operating System, Email and Chat.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Help define and develop new troubleshooting processes on new and evolving hardware and software platforms.
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve simple technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary and authorized.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Duties performed in a 24x7 call center environment.