Working in the flower industry mean working in one of the most dynamic and fast paced sectors you could work in. One of our clients, a family led flower exporter located in Rijnsburg, is currently looking to hire a new addition to their team that speaks French and English.
- You are commercially driven and not afraid to pick up the phone
- able to work in an international, fast paced environment (no day is the same)
- you are passionate about excellent customer service
- you have a can-do attitude and you are flexible (Mondays are busy days, so you are sometimes expected to stay longer, whereas Thursday for instance a less busy days, so you can leave earlier).
- you are aware of your surroundings and always lending a helping hand to your collegues, also from other departments if needed
- You go the extra mile for you clients (which can also mean going to the expedition hall and helping you collegues from the orderpicking to get the flowers picked and shipped on time).
- You are fun to work with and able to work in a family led business environment
- especially around the holiday and valentines it is really busy, and you are willing to go the extra mile to help everyone to get everything shipped on time
- you speak French on a (near) native level and you English is very good. Dutch is a plus
- preferably you have a passion for flowers, or maybe even worked already in the flower industry
Customer Service is taken seriously at our client! As customer service representative you make daily the difference for the B2B customers you are working with, you are their first point of contact and it is expected that you strive for not less than 100% client satisfaction. You are communicating with your international clients via phone and e-mail and you are able to log calls and orders in our clients administrative system. As CS employee you are also always on the lookout for buying signal from the clients you are working with in order to generate extra income. A big part of your daily tasks will be outbound calling to potential new clients in order to keep on building your client portfolio. As you can see it is a diverse role where you have to be in contact with various B2B clients and also being proactive in building your client portfolio