Our client is an international leader in global IT services. They are currently looking for a new colleague to assist their Back-Office team and manage daily customer contacts as a Front Office Representative. They are looking for a self-motivated, proactive person who will play a central role in the company's daily operations and will be a contact person for visitors, customers, and internal departments
As a front-back office representative, you are in charge of:
- Acting as a liaison between the Sales team and other departments regarding the day-to-day operations.
- Welcoming incoming visitors. You are the first point of contact when someone comes to our client's headquarters!
- Communicating with our facility partners to ensure service calls are executed properly and supplies arrive on
Your daily tasks will include:
- Completing forms, creating labels for packages, checking sales orders and updating the system with the details of our daily operations.
- Arranging pickups for urgent orders.
- Providing your coworkers and customers with information by email or phone whenever they request it.
- Collecting POD from freight forwarders and/or carriers.
- Welcoming customers and visitors.
- Answering incoming phone calls and informing your colleagues of any messages for them.
- Managing company mail and inbox.
- Multitasking is your second nature.
- Stress-resistant, pro-active and an independent thinker.
- Good command of the English language, Dutch and some other languages are a plus.
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree.
- Accurate, efficient and well-organized.
- You take responsibility and pride for your work and do not leave room for interpretation.
- You are customer service-oriented as well as business-minded.
- You are a team player, just like everybody else in the team
- Potential to quickly grow in M&R (monies and Responsibilities)
- Complete and ongoing training from the start
Up to €1 per annum