Are you an IT professional experienced in software engineering, AI knowledge pack, or AI development? Are you highly familiar with software implementation architectures? Are you able to work effectively within a customer-facing environment? If yes, read further!
Our client is an ambitious Technology startup operating in the telecommunication industry. It delivers advanced AI Solutions based on a proprietary in-house AI Engine that is capable of dealing with an ever-increasing volume of data and complexity.
- Managing day-to-day activities of the engineering teams as well as the management and execution of software/knowledge pack development against delivery commitments and project plans;
- Being in charge of the management of staffing, resources, and mentoring, and maintaining a best-in-class engineering department;
- Leading the engineering team in the delivery of platform functionality through a mix of development of software and supporting AI knowledge pack development;
- Providing technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management, for all software and knowledge pack development activities;
- Taking the lead with a profound understanding of AI and relevant technologies for the purpose of realizing efficiency and ensures the optimal application of engineering resources;
- Mentoring engineering personnel, assisting in their duties upon request, and constantly promoting the growth of their professional skills;
- Planning, management, executing, and implementing of software projects, inclusive of the day-to-day project management, scope management, issue, and risk management, code review and merge request management as well as regular status and performance reporting;
- Being responsible for the overall software development life-cycle;
- Working closely with senior engineering teams in the management supports them with the development of strategic planning;
- Working closely with the user experience department in designing, developing, and deploying scalable technologies that will lead to increased customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field;
- At least 7 years of working experience in a senior frontend (Service) and backend (Software) development Position;
- Vast experience in software engineering, AI knowledge pack or AI development, and/or supporting large customer projects in telecom or service provider market segments;
- Experiences in telecom OSS or network management projects is a necessary prérequisite;
- Experience in the management of technical teams through cross-functional projects and recording project progress;
- Proven track record of consistent project delivery, and designing and developing complex, interactive customer software deliverables;
- Understanding of data modeling and IT architectures;
- Expertise in full-stack architecture technologies;
- Being highly familiar with software implementation architectures;
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national teams provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.