Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is currently looking for a German and Dutch speaker for a Customer Service position in Amsterdam.
Our client is a global medical device company who became leaders within some medical specialties as their products address unmet needs for healthcare providers and meaningfully raise the standard of care for patients. The company’s headquarter is in the US, but it also has international subsidiaries in Canada, Europe and Asia.
You will receive a direct 1 year contract with the company, with the intention to prolong. The salary is expected to be 2500€ gross per month, with 25 holidays per year. Travel compensation will offered up to 40km.
In this role, you will manage inbound calls and emails by providing technical support to our customers for the German and the Dutch market. Further more, you will:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from Customers and ensure that all tasks are performed and issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Enter all customer orders in accordance to provided process and SLAs
- Responding to customers in accordance with established SLAs
- Issue return authorizations (RA’s) for repairs and credits under company guidelines
- Provide follow up contacts to customers as needed
- Phone and email based troubleshooting of medical devices and software
- Maintain logs, records, and files manually and electronically
- You speak the perfect combination of German, Dutch and English. All 3 languages must be on a fluent level, both orally and written.
- You have a bachelor degree
- You have at least 1-2 year experience of recent customer service experience
- You can work independently and with a team
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
We look forward to receiving your application through the Randstad.nl websie with your English CV. Please note that the recruitment process will be done in English.
If you match the language requirements, you will hear back from us within the next 4 working days.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment / German and Dutch Customer Service / Amsterdam / Medical Life ScienceUiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Om te reageren op onze vacatures voer je eenmalig je gegevens in. Hierdoor maak je automatisch een account aan op Mijn Randstad. Vanuit Mijn Randstad reageer je voortaan snel en eenvoudig op vacatures, kun je je gegevens beheren, je sollicitaties of salaris bekijken en nog veel meer.