To further continue this growth, we are recruiting for a native German service coordinator to join their service team at the headquarters in Amsterdam. In this role you will provide advice and service to customers, coordinate service activities and assists in maintenance and reporting of service data with the objective to satisfy their German retailers and consumers.
Our client is a Dutch company, but a global player in the lifestyle industry. Their creativity and entrepreneurial spirit has made them market leader of their industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree
- 1 to 2 years experience in customer service;
- Specific skills in customer service communications;
- Experience in customer oriented environment;
- Written and verbal fluency in German and English.
- You enjoy working in an international team
- You are fun to work with
- You love to be the linking pin between several departments and your external and internal client
- You know how to prioritize your work.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing email and telecommunications for all warranty related concerns and other relevant questions;
- Quality: Product knowledge, problem solving, exceed customer's expectations.
- Accessibility: Response time
- Productivity : provide correct solutions to customers (know how to troubleshoot) and identify replacement components;
- Register and report relevant information (customer data, product issue, etc.);
- Maintain customer relations;
- Communicate with other relevant departments (customer care, sales, R&D).