Working in an international environment and serving international clients is challenging and fun at the same time. One of our clients, located in The Hague might just be the place where you get the chance to combine a challenging job in (Tele) sales with fun and international colleagues.
We are currently looking for a German native Telesales Representative that also speaks English.
Our client is known for it's informal and pleasant environment.
We offer you a fun telesales role, where you will be responsible for a variety of tasks. Daily, you will be making the difference for our client and their customers (B2B) by performing outstanding sales. Doing telesales is just the beginning, as you get the chance to develop yourself further. You might get the chance to become an account manager, travelling all over the world or an inside sales representative if you rather enjoy administrative tasks.
Your characteristics and skills:
- high energy and enthusiasm
- ability to take “no” for an answer and continue working
- work to a high-degree of efficiency
- make repetitive calls over long periods
- work independently
- effective communication skills
- ability to understand customer requirements with prompt follow up
- ability to present information over the phone and persuade customers to purchase
- pleasant, positive attitude
- you are a native German speaker and your level of English is very high
- Uses Progressive Dialer and CRM to contact potential customers
- Establishes and updates daily Hot List and Large Prospect List (LPL)
- Qualifies prospective clients based on potential volume
- Gets prospects to make initial purchases and turns the lead/sale to the outside sales rep
- Enters relevant data into CRM
- Takes initial orders from customers
- Distributes literature and information as needed
- Expected to meet or exceed call volume and sales goals