German speaking Inbound Advisor Technical Support– charging units for electrical vehicles
Start Date- 10th Nov 2019
Do you want to be part of the future? Are you our next Customer Service Hero? And do you see yourself working in an international environment wherein diversity and making a difference is part of the daily norms? Then, do not hesitate and read further on what we offer at Concentrix!
What do we offer?
• €1922 euro gross salary per month (incl. Language bonus)
• Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening hours
• 25 vacation days per year based on 40 hours
• Holiday bonus
• Fully paid training of 2 weeks
• Attendance bonus system (700 gross per year)
• Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euros gross per candidate)
• Travel expenses compensation outside 10 km living - working distance
• Pension plan
Who are we at Concentrix?
Concentrix is a worldwide active service solution provider for market leaders in Telephony Customer Service, Electronic entertainment and IT. We offer flexible and professional solutions to our client’s demands for all areas of customer service. We have currently 225.000 dedicated professionals, speaking 47 languages and working from more than 275 locations in 40 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America as well as in Africa.
For one our clients we are actively looking for an Advisor Technical Support that have the desire to learn new skills (including technical skills). In addition, someone that can support our customers with basic computer knowledge including the general use of the internet, email and web based applications via PC and mobile device.
Who are you?
• Customer service oriented
• Availability 24/7
• Desire to be Future Proof-minded!
• Open minded and a positive attitude
• Desire to learn new tasks/skills quickly (basic computer knowledge/software knowledge is a pré)
• Ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly to customers
• Problem solving ability
• Affinity with computers and technology
• Proactive attitude
• German and English at C2 level with strong written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility is necessary! (e.g. working on weekends, night-shifts and Bank Holidays open 24/7)
• Stress management skills